• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUN CONTROL POLL ON FACEBOOK/ABC NEWS - HIT IT!!!!

cagueits

imported post

Mods - looked around for it, but couldn't find any thread on the subject, move/merge if need be.

Facebook/ABC Newshave a poll going within Facebook's website. If you have an account, go vote. If you don't have an account, create one just to vote and see if you find your old buddies afterwards. We are way behind schedule on this one people, hit this poll!!!

Link to the poll:

http://www.facebook.com/politics/debate.php?id=20292991248

Current stats:

What do you think about gun control?

We need more gun control - 39% (3,192)
The current level of gun control is too much - 39% (3,185)
The current level of gun control is fine - 20% (1,678)
Not sure - 2% (199)

TEX1N

imported post

I voted in that poll a few weeks ago. It looks like there are a lot of naive youngsters voting in that poll and pulling it towards the anti side.

BTW, if you are on FB, you might want to check out the following group:

Students for Concealed Carry on Campus
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2383535699

They currently have 8,900+ members, and are really starting to pick up steam!