• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good OC holster for Ruger P90??

akhunter3

imported post

Hello all,

I am looking for a good OC holster for my Ruger P90.

I would like somethign with retention, but would prefer to stay away from a thumbreak if possible. Is there anything like the SERPA out there for Rugers??

Any other type of holsters that work well for these guns??

Thanks,

Jon

dave1289

imported post

I use a holster made by Python. It's just a simple snap holster but it does the job well. I got one with my p89 and liked it so much that I bought another one for my S&W model 14.

Uncle Mikes also makes a kydex paddle holster for that type. I had one and liked it a lot. The only problem that it had was that it scratched my gun a little. You can get either one for about $20.

Dave