• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Security Study Guide

compmanio365

imported post

That's a great document, Greg. I have to save this and print it out. I think everyone who is considering purchasing a handgun to carry should at least read through this document at least once. I like how it emphasizes your right to use deadly force in protecting your own life and the lives of others, but you are never legally required to use deadly force. Whether you are morally required, is an issue left up to you and yours.....

BluesBear

imported post

I thought it was a great read. I really like the way it emphasises Cooper's Four Rules almost verbatim. It also has some rather good skill building exercises.

I too feel that everyone should read it.

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

Great find Greg!
Thanks for sharing.....hope everyone takes advantage of such valuable info.

Here's a place that I think most any firearm owner can find something of use.......

http://www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/

[align=center]USERNAME[/align][align=center]
uname.gif
[/align] [align=center]PASSWORD[/align] [align=center]
pass.gif
[/align]
...it's free (unless you'd like to donate) to use but some I "point" to it miss the UN and PW for some reason...enjoy!

joeroket

imported post

unrequited wrote:
I didn't go over to see how much overlap if at all, because I only look up the gun I have. Just an excuse to start buying more though.
I downloaded them all. You never know when a site will disappear.