Thread: Taco Bell

State Researcher

Post imported post

Was in the Taco Bell earlier today on Calumet Avenue in Munster, guy working the desk asked me if I was an officer, told him that I was not, and informed him on OC's legalities. He also told me he has seen a couple people come in recently OC'ing, anyone from this board possibly -- I know there are a few of you from Hammond now, and its right near there.

Also a clerk at another store asked me -- "Why do you guys do that?", as she was blatantly starting at my sidearm, I said what, protect myself? She didn't say anything else, but apparently there are a few people OC'ing around here now.

Post imported post

Actually, I stopped their OCing on the way to my girlfriends house last week in dyer. No one said anything to me though. Thats good people are noticing.

Post imported post

Actually, I stopped their OCing on the way to my girlfriends house last week in dyer. No one said anything to me though. Thats good people are noticing.

Post imported post

Post imported post

Thats my favorite taco bell, alot nicer (and a few cents cheaper) than the one on indianapolis by the ultrafoods. I pretty much only use the drive thru... next time I'll have to go in, lol.

Post imported post

Hi everyone, I just found this website and I think it is great!!

I will see you all up at taco bell! haha, honestly, untill now, i only thought that i could conceal my weapon on me.... I am a female, and that isverrry hard for me to do. Iam constantly trying to pull my shirt down to hide it, or wearing hooded sweatshirts.Now I am not afraid!!

-disconnect