• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to the Crossroads gun show in Phoenix this weekend?

Are you going to the Crossroads Gun Show?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have a schedule conflict.

• No, it's too far to drive.

• No, I am protesting their no loaded weapon rule

• Total voters

swift

mzbk2l

imported post

I made it up there Sunday afternoon. Didn't come away with much; a couple of speed loaders for my Redhawk, and a nylon holster rig that converts to shoulder or belt holster.

Saw some 20 and 30 round magazines for my CZ-85B for 11 and 17 dollars, respectively, but I didn't jump on 'em.

On edit: I didn't see the AZCDL booth - were you guys up there on Sunday?

feflicker

imported post

I actually went just to see the amazing class 3 building. They had a 6 barrel mini-gun that was $400k, it was amazing, 4,000 RPM! It was worth the price of admission to see that building alone.

Not a lot I wanted to buy there... I was expecting deals, even the ammo was only like 5% off. I was expecting 25% off on everything. A used AK for $450? Stuff like that... I wasn't impressed. Lot's of sellers had a little yard-sale going too. It was like "here's some guns, or you can buy an iron or a dvd player too" lol...

I ended up walking out with hearing protection and a new holster. That was it...

swift

imported post

mzbk2l wrote:
I made it up there Sunday afternoon. Didn't come away with much; a couple of speed loaders for my Redhawk, and a nylon holster rig that converts to shoulder or belt holster.

Saw some 20 and 30 round magazines for my CZ-85B for 11 and 17 dollars, respectively, but I didn't jump on 'em.

On edit: I didn't see the AZCDL booth - were you guys up there on Sunday?
Not sure about Sunday but I did see them on Saturday in the SAR building.