• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what is up with openryan?

openryanFU

imported post

I never have posted on this site, but i like to read what everyone has to say. But really im tired of hearing openryan's opinion on everything. Every forum i look at you have posted in.Please, i amsure thatim not the only that feels like that. Really how long do you send a day on this site. It is crazy, he has something to say about everything. Why don't you just stop and make everyone happy. Also does your girlfriend now that you put half-naked pictures of her on this site. I hope she does not know because if she does know. Im sure your not her only boyfriend if you know what i mean. It weird you want everyone to see your girlfriend in a thong. Its nice you like to share, but have some respect.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

This is really something you should have sent as a PM, don'tcha think? I mean if you're upset that your buddy slept with your girlfriend, would you talk to him in private, or yell at him in the middle of k-mart?? And besides, Openryan has never really bugged me.HankT does, but not openryan....

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

If you have a question of him I would suggest you PM him instead of trolling HMDGLOCK

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

openryanFU wrote:
I never have posted on this site, but i like to read what everyone has to say. But really im tired of hearing openryan's opinion on everything. Every forum i look at you have posted in.Please, i amsure thatim not the only that feels like that. Really how long do you send a day on this site. It is crazy, he has something to say about everything. Why don't you just stop and make everyone happy. Also does your girlfriend now that you put half-naked pictures of her on this site. I hope she does not know because if she does know. Im sure your not her only boyfriend if you know what i mean. It weird you want everyone to see your girlfriend in a thong. Its nice you like to share, but have some respect.
I'm sorry you feel that way... I don't try to personally attack everyone/anyone, but I do enjoy the conversation with the other folks around here. If you didn't agree with me on something, I would have loved to hear your opinion, but I am afraid it seems as if you have already skipped that step...

Ah, the girlfriend, I am glad you brought her into this as well, and to answer your question, yes she knows, secondly, she is also a member of this site...

Finally, "openryanFU"'s IP is the same as HMDGLOCK... I can only assume it was the thread about Hammond and you coming out of the bar, where I really didn't attack you at all, only claimed you were lucky, if it indeed happened as you said.

I do hope you get you anger under control, as you did say in the other post that you "didnt know if you could trust yourself" -- while drinking with a firearm.... I think you also might have trouble responsibly handling a firearm when you are angry...

I'm really not sure what set you off here, but if you like, please feel free to PM me to discuss...