• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H&K 416 video for vaopencarry

VAopencarry

imported post

Maybe it's me, I still don't 'get it'. Sure the piston system is nice but BFD, others have it. The clip looked more like a infomercial then any kind of 'test'. The sand and water "test" is a joke. You can bury a $350.00 Rock Island 1911 the same way and it will fire. Thanks for the video though, NOW I know what all the hype is about..............:lol:

nickerj1

imported post

Their MP7 looks sorta like a tacticool P90 to me.

Edit:

Speaking of FNH, does anyone have any of their handguns?

I know FNH's SCAR gun was the best assault rifle in the most recent rainbow six video game, for whatever that's worth. It was about equal to Sig's 556 commando. Which looks exactly the same as H&K's 417.

FightingGlock19

imported post

nofoa wrote:
Doesn't P.O.F make ar-15's with a gas piston system?
there's several companies that make gas piston systems for the AR. LE & .mil wouldn't pay HK what they wanted for their system, so they've decided to "bless" the civilian population with their over-priced AR-clone