• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner - Late December?

steveforopen

imported post

Haven't read of any PA members holding any communal dinners. How can we make this happen? Any folks clustered close enough together that we can make this into a reality?

XD40coyote

imported post

I'd strap on my XD40 in Shrewsbury( southern York county)at a dinner with several other OCers, never seen any OC groups here, only 1 possible not LEO OCer is allI have ever seen.

Individual OC in this area- hmm- alot of possible hysterics from Maryland transplants, but if it was a group of us and we started a thing going...

However I am not sure I'd like a bunch of cops descending on us and the hassles. Just seems like it would be very likley to happen in that area. First time anyway, till cops get used to it.