• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dale City Gun Show (Dec. 1-2)

sjhipple

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
I'm w(ay) too radical :p;)
You're in good company :)

declaration_independence.jpg

Treasonous tax evaders, zealots, militia members, traitors and rebels...and did I mention "insurgents." No doubt today, they would be dubbed domestic terrorists. Patriots all, and good role models.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
not going to get into a debate with you :p.

purchased my first SW in 1985 and the last one in 1992 and received one as a gift this yr a 340PD.

I neither support or denounce the boycott of their product, to each his own.

That 340PD has an internal lock, right???

Dman Clinton lock!!!!! :cuss:

Marco

imported post

That 340PD has an internal lock, right???

you tell me your the revolver expert.:p
it is my wifes gun
it is lite weight and easy to shoot and carries well.

I might consider the M&P if it came in 10mm, without a rail had a 5" bbl and a compact grip or a comapct grip that could be lenghted/shortened (magazine extension sleeve).

W.E.G.

imported post

Always check to see if there is a show at Virginia Beach, Hampton, or Richmond before going to the Dale City show.

Dale City always sucks if there is a show at one of the other larger venues.

Always be sure to go to Dale City early, to get breakfast. The VFW serves a really good (not low-fat) breakfast menu. Their lunch fare sucks though. So, don't dawdle and miss the breakfast.

Marco

imported post

isn't there a Gun Show this coming weekend 12/8 and 9 in Harrisonburg:question:

nova

imported post

thanks everyone for their S&W opinions :D
I don't support or denounce the SW boycott, but if it makes any difference, it'll be a used gun anyhow so SW won't be getting my money :lol:

The reason I'm considering the 4046 is because it's an all-steel gun that's built ruggedly like my Rugers so I know I can shoot any kind of ammo though it and not worry about having problems with cracking or kB's down the road :shock:

I guess I'll keep a lookout at the local shops and if I can hold out 'till the next Feb chantilly show :)

Maybe I'll hit the Fredericksburg show up because I should be done with my finals that thrusday before the show. Never been to that show before though, just Chantilly, Dale City, and Harrisonburg.

Marco

imported post

GUNSHOW in Fredericksburg on Dec 15-16.

Anyone planning on attending this one, I was considering going Sunday.