Thread: 5th mall shooting this year

Post imported post

CNN is saying that the Nebraska mall shooting is the 5th mall shooting this year.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

It may be or

it may be that it is the fifth one of which CNN knows.

The Clinton News Network isn't G00gle and G00gle doesn't know about it unless it is 'properly' reported. G00gle is no friend of the RKABA.

Post imported post

Oh I hear ya on CNN. They did quickly splash a list of malls on the screen but I can only remember Utah and Houston.

Banned

Post imported post

lax wrote:
    CNN is saying that the Nebraska mall shooting is the 5th mall shooting this year.
    This is a list of the "MALL SHOOTINGS" this year in the Atlanta area. And gee isn't CNN headquartered in Atlanta. Maybe they should be looking out thier own front window.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news...sATL_1205.html
    November 2007: A gunman and a Brinks guard were shot in a failed robbery attempt at Arbor Place mall.

June 2007: Two employees were killed in the Greenbriar Mall parking lot. The shooter later killed himself.

April 2007: A security guard and two other people were shot after at least four men attempted to rob a jewelry store in Greenbriar Mall.

April 2007: A hotel employee was fatally shot at lunchtime in the CNN Center. The gunman was then shot by a security guard, authorities said.

And here is a list from another website:

2007 shootings at U.S. shopping centers

There have been eight cases of shootings at shopping centers since the first of the year, resulting in 24 deaths.

FEB. 12: Sulejman Talovic, 18, killed five people and wounded four others at the Trolley Square mall in Salt Lake City, Utah. Talovic died at the scene in a shootout with police.

APRIL 3: Authorities say Arthur Mann, 39, killed his ex-girlfriend, 22-year-old Clara Riddles, at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Mann was charged with aggravated assault and felony murder.

APRIL 29: David W. Logsdon, 51, shot and killed two people when he opened fire in a parking lot and in the Ward Parkway Center in Kansas City, Mo. Logsdon died in a shootout with police.

JUNE 13: Authorities say Michael James Young Jr., 21, shot his estranged wife, Shaunna Lynn Bell, 21, and her father, Robert Bell, 49, in the parking lot of Columbiana Centre, in Columbia, S.C. Shaunna Bell was wounded but her father died in the attack.

OCT. 8: A 16-year-old was killed and another teen wounded in a shooting at the Rialto Discount Mall in Rialto, Calif.

NOV. 12: An 18-year-old Oakland man was shot to death at the Metreon shopping center in San Francisco after an argument with at least one other young man just inside the building?s entrance.

NOV. 27: A man fatally shot his girlfriend and then killed himself as she was opening a lingerie store in the Greenspoint Mall in Houston.

DEC. 5: A man with a rifle opened fire at Westroads Mall in Omaha, killing eight people before taking his own life. Five people are wounded, two critically.

Post imported post

Where's Gecko45 when you need him?

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    lax wrote:
    This is a list of the "MALL SHOOTINGS" this year in the Atlanta area.
    Can you post a link tothe cite for this list please?

Banned

Post imported post

Can you post a link to the cite for this list please?
    Maybe http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22122368/

Post imported post

What's the definition of "Mall"? On mall property? Cause some guy was murdered exiting the Springfield mall just the other day.

http://www.examiner.com/a-1082355~Ai...sex_sting.html

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

It would be just like CNN to count your average murder, robbery, etc. in with massacres.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

hlh wrote:
    Guess we need to outlaw malls...

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I don't belive that there are Mall shootings...

...cuz guns are not allowed in the malls usually...except when the BG is "allowed" to bring it there. The same application to schools as well.

Don't we just LOVE gun control...

( ALOT of sarcasm,...Ok)

Post imported post

hlh wrote:
    Guess we need to outlaw malls...
    For once I actually laughed out loud.