• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting 12/20/07 - Mason Govt. Center (Annandale)

IanB

imported post

"Just pimping the monthly meeting"

Yes, it's that time again... the next VCDL meeting will be Thursday Dec 20th in Annandale. I'll beat the "undisclosed pre-meeting location" at roughly 6:30pm.

Who else is going? Who is bringing a friend?

LEO 229: You're my date. I expect you to be dressed appropriately.

bohdi

imported post

I'll be trying to string along the father in law. He's been wanting to get out. I'm sure his eye's might pop out when we walk into the PD, lol. He thinks the senator meet on Jan 21 isn't a good idea...of course, there are alot of things he thinks aren't a good idea. But he'll come around.

vrwmiller

imported post

bohdi wrote:
I'll be trying to string along the father in law. He's been wanting to get out. I'm sure his eye's might pop out when we walk into the PD, lol. He thinks the senator meet on Jan 21 isn't a good idea...of course, there are alot of things he thinks aren't a good idea. But he'll come around.
Why does he not think this is a good idea? Is it because most of us will be armed or does he really think meeting his legislators is not a good thing?

bohdi

imported post

Lack of experience of civillians with weapons around police. Thinks that there'd be trouble/harassment I suppose. I guess he's in for an eyefull on the 20th if I drag him to the VCDL meeting. I haven't told him it's in a police station, lol.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I 'spect to be at the supersecretmeetuplocation about 6:15. Have to be out of the office before 6 when they lock up. I'll probably grab a sandwich to bring with me, since we usually don't make the after-meeting social.