• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GeorgiaCarry.org wins appeals ct. order enforcing state preemption!

Warrenton NO CCW

imported post

If you live in Georgia and are not familiar with GeorgiaCarry.org, please take a look at their site http://www.georgiacarry.org

This organization is one of the best I have seen anywhere, ever, to effectively challenge local counties to follow Georgia code with respect to firearms, and to move effectively to change the law when needed. Georgia firearm laws are preempted by the state legislature and this serves to keep from having a patchwork of illegal, arbitrary and/or unconstitutional gun laws from county to county. I highly recommend you take a look at the site and see some of the work being done. There is plenty of work to be done to get some of the carry restrictions clarified and/or lifted and this organization and effective leadership are capable of getting it done. If you live in Georgia, this is the organization you need to join to protect and defend our natural, individual guarantee to keep and bear arms.