Thread: who wants to OC in Calhoun county ??

Post imported post

Ok who is interested in Oc in Battle creek area, Calhoun County, will bring flyers with stats of law, and regs, (ps before oc will contact head prosecutor to notify them of the new practice) .Give them a heads up less panic:shockh my oh my

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Depending on when, I'm interested. I wouldn't bother contacting the prosecutor, you might notify the local PD, but that's not even necessary. After all we are allowed to open carry and don't need to ask permission or give a heads up. Just my opinion.

Cheers, Brian
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Check your PM and I would contact Halicy he is on the gun board, always returns calls, and has been active in helpingour local grass rootswith our CCW in the past, I trust his opinions.