• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal Counsel

imported post

Hello all

I'm new to the forum, and came here seeking a referal for legal counsel.

If anyone can recommend a good Attorney who is an expert in IdahoGun laws, in the Boise area. please respond or contact me here at babyface@gmail.comI am more than willing to pay for the lawyers time.

regards

Dave

Sage of Seattle

imported post

Hi 563,

Have you found anyone yet?

I am using an attorney in the Seattle area who is active with gun-related cases in Washington and he had made several referrals to attorneys here in Boise, but I haven't yet followed through with contacting them. I can dig around and try to find their names again if you're still needing someone.

imported post

I was refered by another friend who is an attorney himself, he hooked me up with a lawyer named Tom Dominick, he used to be a prosecutor for the Attorney Generals office. now he is doing criminal defense. good to find a lawyer who has experaince on both sides of the table. his # is 208-336-2844