• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why everyone needs a recording device while carrying

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Neither 'cranky' nor 'have to' but curmudgeonly old folks don't need as much sleep.

I woke at 0230 to p. and saw 17P Holmes out my BR window. Dozed until 0330 and decided to make the world a better place by stirrin' the 'pudding' - the only thing that can be done, sometimes the pudding is made better and sometimes it slops out of the pot.

Obviously I don't believe in the precautionary principle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precautionary_principle