• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An explanation for others

WhiteFeather

imported post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

This has been floating around myspace for a while now. I haven't had time to watch it until recently. I find this is a good video to show people who Dr. Paul really is and what he stands for. There are some parts I am kinda confused about that I will have to re-watch to understand but he is not a "one liner" politician. And so some times the answers are complex.

15 mins into the video Dr. Paul talks about the 2A and his position. I will discuss the questionable part once some have taken the time to watch the video. But if you are looking for a good video to show people who might be interested this is my favorite.