• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I had an OC party today and

Trigger Dr

imported post

Over 200 flyers were passed out.

Out of all the people that stopped at my table ( WAC SHOW), there was not a single negative said. On the other hand there are now at least 200 more that are more aware of OC and the forum.

I thought there were going to be several of you there so we could have Pizza later, but only Onecrazychinaman showed up, and he did not know about it

What Hoppen??? Thanks for stopping Brian.

Jim

Preston1911

imported post

Thanks for your efforts. I will be at the gun show tomorrow. hope to stop by and say hello.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Good!

My table is over in the area where they normally have the Saturday only people.

That would be the South West corner. Bring coffee, I have home made brownies.

( that should get someone there)

I will have a real clean Colt Officers model 1911 ($750) and a Colt series 70 380 ($700 w/ 3 mags) on the table

Jim

Magical_Merlin

imported post

I stopped by but didnt have a chance to say Hi. You were busy. I picked up a flyer and looked real hard at that officers model. It was extremely clean. Good luck with the sale.

krazichinaman

imported post

It was really nice to meet you in person. I'm sure glad that lots of people picked up those flyers! I'm just relieved that I finally met a fellow OCer in person. Too bad people didnt show up for your pizza run. I will be looking out for you this time when I go to the shows!

Preston1911

imported post

Hey Trigger Doc Jim,

Nice to meet you today. Thanks for all your efforts. I ended up picking up another set of Crimson Trace lasers, this time for my glock, which I never carry, but I couldn't resist. I also picked up a green laser for my CAR 97. That thing will light up a target 3 blocks away. Also stocked up on 45 ammo.

Hope things went well for you today. Sounds like you passed out a lot of flyers. keep up the good work.

Preston

Trigger Dr

imported post

Thanks Preston. Passed out about 130 Fed Way bulletins tpday' Had one old gentleman who was adamant that OC" WOULD ALIENATE THE PUBLIC AGAINST "us.

After repeated attempts I finally said well i guess we agree to disagree. He made some comment about carrying a handgun for 40 years and I had never been where he was, and walked away.

I feel sorry for him.

Otherwise a very good day.

Jim

G27

imported post

Jim,

Wish I could have made it. Hopefully you'll be able to join us tomorrow at the Kitsap County courthouse at 2PM. Look towards that thread if you don't work tomorrow and would like to join us.

-Dave

BluesBear

imported post

I looked for your open carry sign but didn't see it. I was there both days (all day Saturday and about two hoursSunday) I had my brother with me Saturday andit was his first gun show in five years (He had been transfered to California but is now back here) , so it's possible I was distracted amd missed your table. We started at the back with the Sat only section and worked our way towards the front. I don't know how I missed you. I had a box of stuff that I had brought to sell.

My computer died (again) so I was offline a few days. I had been hoping to get something organized. Hopefully we can get something going and meet up for the January shows.

Trigger Dr

imported post

BluesBear,

I was there both days. I was in the 3rd row from the wall and 5 tables east of the back wall. I will have a table again in January. Just stop at the front desk and ask Arliene where the table for Jim Milner is located.

Jim

BluesBear

imported post

Jim, Were you close to the guy with the Australian crocodile bandoleer holster?

You must have been close to Wades? Or am I getting my walls mixed up?

What did you have on your table Saturday?

Trigger Dr

imported post

I was located Diagonally across the hall from the main entrance.

On my table I had 2 Colt single action 22/22mag one unfired,1911 Officers mod.ser.80, a ser 80 colt .380, Colt Agent, S&W 125th year aniversary Mod 28 in 45 colt unfierd in original display box, 3 winchester rifles (2 unfired) 45/90 Double rifle,

AND MY SIGN