• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denver shooting

b1ack5mith

imported post

Denver... the ONLY town in CO that you cant OC... see how the crime accumulates there? obviously this proves a point that, where good people cant carry, the bad ones will. God bless those peoples families...

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
Denver... the ONLY town in CO that you cant OC... see how the crime accumulates there? obviously this proves a point that, where good people cant carry, the bad ones will. God bless those peoples families...
Link? What are you talking about?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

He is refferring to the shooting at the Missionary Training Center in Arvada, Colorado. This is in Jefferson County, not Denver County. The news probably said the shooting was near Denver. I am a former resident of Jefferson County (Littleton) and Open Carry has not been banned there. There was also a shooting in Colorado Springs at a church. Does Colorado ban firearms in churches?