• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bill of Rights Day

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

This is a great way to support the most pro-gun candidate and get get some open carry exposure. I have a reporter lined up from the Pilot

When: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 11:00 AM Where: Town Center
Central Park Ave
Virginia Beach , VA 23462

The Tidewater Virginia Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group (Norfolk, VA) - Meetup.com Description: On December 15th, Ron Paul supporters will take to the streets in honor and celebration of "Bill of Rights Day". Together we will cover the country with Ron Paul signs, pass out flyers and leaflets, hold sign waving events and much more. Please join a meetup group and pledge your promise to participate on December 15th! Together we will educate the nation and restore our constitution.
http://www.rightsrall...

The Tidewater Libertarian Party is also celebrating "Bill of Rights Day" & has invited us to participate in their event!

From Robert Dean:
Dear friends of liberty;
On Saturday, December 15, 2007 we will be celebrating Bill of Rights Day and would like to invite you to attend and join in the commemoration of the ten most important amendments of the United States Constitution.
All students, political parties and supporters of presidential candidates and the general public are encouraged to attend.

The flyer has been uploaded to Files. We hope to see you soon!

Printer-friendly summary