Post imported post

Westfields -
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    (703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
    No need to PM.
    Post or just show up.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

lunch begins at noon, presumably?

I work in Sterling and can probably make an extended lunch hour for this.

Post imported post

noon, 12:00pm, 1200hrsor ahalf hour after 11:30am.

hope to see you there
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

haha, I just looked at the thread title and saw it in there...brain fart...

Post imported post

we all have them.

I tried to pick a place close to a major road (RT28/Sully Road)so travel would be easier.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Looked the place up...from the pics and menu it looks like a great place...I've driven past there so many times on the way to the gun show at the expo center and other things in that area but never knew that Fosters was there...
    I don't know if I'll make it or not though.

Post imported post

hope you can make it.
    did you get the SW4046 on GB I sent you?

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

The auction for the 4040PD was closed, I musta missed it because I didn't see the PM notification at the top until you just brought it up.

Thanks though, and maybe I'll see you on the 18th if I'm free

Oh yeah forgot one thing. I'm holding out on buying anything until after Christmas because my father may be getting me something. Not sure yet but I'll find out soon enough and until I buy a "higher-end" brand gun that proves itself i'll stick to what I have and have come to trust which is what is in my avatar, one of my P95s, which I have two of (one a safety and the other decock-only) (or any one of my other Ruger autos (two more 9mms, a .40 and a .45 )

Post imported post

"BUMP"

OC lunch tomorrow at Foster's Grille 1200.

Hope to see you guys/gals there.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I have a staff meeting tomorrow morning at 11:00AM that is scheduled to run until noon, which puts me down at Fosters about 15 - 20 minutes later. However, I plan to be there as long as there's at least one other person showing up.

Post imported post

Might be able to make it. Was originally supposed to go to Richmond for the day (and hopefully meet up with the southside OC'ers for their dinner) but schedule got hosed.

Post imported post

There will be at least two people there, me and my son.
    I totally understand if work commitments keep people away, I had those problems once.

~Alan Korwin

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I plan on being there too. It's a slow week at work so I shouldn't have any conflicts.

Post imported post

I'll be there. Running errands all day.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

I should be able to make it...
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    Westfields -
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    (703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
    No need to PM.
    Post or just show up.
    Is that Westone or Weston?
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

coltcarrier wrote:
    I plan on being there too. It's a slow week at work so I shouldn't have any conflicts.
    And once again, life takes it toll! I am going to have to back out from this one as it looks like I will have to take the little one to the pediatrician this afternoon... just goes to show that you really can't plan anything....

have fun!

Post imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:
    Westfields -
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    (703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
    No need to PM.
    Post or just show up.
    from the website:
    Westfields - Now Open!
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    Map & Directions
    Email this Location
    (703) 378-3797
    Photo Gallery

Post imported post

Hope to see everyonethis afternoon.

Thanks Nova.

Edit:

Exit 28 on Westfield

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Good news...was able to move the staff meeting. Should be there at noon.

Post imported post

Bad news, my errands got jumbled around and the order I have to do them in won't put me near Chantilly in time. Sorry. See everybody Thursday night!
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

nova wrote:
    roscoe13 wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:
    Westfields -
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    (703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
    No need to PM.
    Post or just show up.
    from the website:
    Westfields - Now Open!
    5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    Map & Directions
    http://www.FostersGrille.com%20website]Email this Location[/url]
    (703) 378-3797
    Photo Gallery
    It's interesting, the website says Westone, but the map that comes up when you click map and directions labels the road as Weston...

Mapquest can't find either one :X

Post imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
    It's interesting, the website says Westone, but the map that comes up when you click map and directions labels the road as Weston...

Is the map on the Foster's site sufficient enough to get you there?

I don't know exactly where it is, but if I am right, you come up 28 Northbound and exit at Westfields Blvd headed Westbound. Take a left at the intersection of Westfields and Stonecroft and, apparently, the Fosters is to the left. I suspect near the Texas Roadhouse, Eggspectation, and what not.

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    roscoe13 wrote:

I don't know exactly where it is, but if I am right, you come up 28 Northbound and exit at Westfields Blvd headed Westbound. Take a left at the intersection of Westfields and Stonecroft and, apparently, the Fosters is to the left. I suspect near the Texas Roadhouse, Eggspectation, and what not.
    It's right next to Texas Roadhouse. The Fosters is in a very new building, so that might be the problems with the maps.

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    roscoe13 wrote:

Follow this map to Texas Roadhouse and you can't miss the Fosters right next door:

Texas Roadhouse
    4993 Westone Plz
    Chantilly, VA
    (703) 378-9355

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast