• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch Tues 12/18 @ 1200hrs

Marco

imported post

Westfields -
5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
Chantilly, VA 20151
(703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
No need to PM.
Post or just show up:D.

vrwmiller

imported post

lunch begins at noon, presumably?

I work in Sterling and can probably make an extended lunch hour for this.

Marco

imported post

we all have them.

I tried to pick a place close to a major road (RT28/Sully Road)so travel would be easier.

nova

imported post

Looked the place up...from the pics and menu it looks like a great place...I've driven past there so many times on the way to the gun show at the expo center and other things in that area but never knew that Fosters was there...
I don't know if I'll make it or not though.

nova

imported post

The auction for the 4040PD was closed, I musta missed it because I didn't see the PM notification at the top until you just brought it up.

Thanks though, and maybe I'll see you on the 18th if I'm free :)

Oh yeah forgot one thing. I'm holding out on buying anything until after Christmas because my father may be getting me something. Not sure yet but I'll find out soon enough :) and until I buy a "higher-end" brand gun that proves itself i'll stick to what I have and have come to trust which is what is in my avatar, one of my P95s, which I have two of (one a safety and the other decock-only) (or any one of my other Ruger autos (two more 9mms, a .40 and a .45 :) )

Marco

imported post

"BUMP"

OC lunch tomorrow at Foster's Grille 1200.

Hope to see you guys/gals there.

vrwmiller

imported post

I have a staff meeting tomorrow morning at 11:00AM that is scheduled to run until noon, which puts me down at Fosters about 15 - 20 minutes later. However, I plan to be there as long as there's at least one other person showing up.

zoom6zoom

imported post

Might be able to make it. Was originally supposed to go to Richmond for the day (and hopefully meet up with the southside OC'ers for their dinner) but schedule got hosed.

Marco

imported post

There will be at least two people there, me and my son.
I totally understand if work commitments keep people away, I had those problems once.

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

coltcarrier wrote:
I plan on being there too. It's a slow week at work so I shouldn't have any conflicts.
And once again, life takes it toll! I am going to have to back out from this one as it looks like I will have to take the little one to the pediatrician this afternoon... just goes to show that you really can't plan anything....

have fun!