• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch Tues 12/18 @ 1200hrs

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nova wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
Westfields -
5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
Chantilly, VA 20151
(703) 378-3797

I hope you join me.
No need to PM.
Post or just show up:D.
Is that Westone or Weston?
from the website:
Westfields - Now Open!
5007-E Westone Plaza Dr.
Chantilly, VA 20151
Map & Directions
http://www.FostersGrille.com%20website]Email this Location[/url]
(703) 378-3797
Photo Gallery
It's interesting, the website says Westone, but the map that comes up when you click map and directions labels the road as Weston...

Mapquest can't find either one :X

vrwmiller

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
It's interesting, the website says Westone, but the map that comes up when you click map and directions labels the road as Weston...

Is the map on the Foster's site sufficient enough to get you there?

I don't know exactly where it is, but if I am right, you come up 28 Northbound and exit at Westfields Blvd headed Westbound. Take a left at the intersection of Westfields and Stonecroft and, apparently, the Fosters is to the left. I suspect near the Texas Roadhouse, Eggspectation, and what not.

TEX1N

imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:

I don't know exactly where it is, but if I am right, you come up 28 Northbound and exit at Westfields Blvd headed Westbound. Take a left at the intersection of Westfields and Stonecroft and, apparently, the Fosters is to the left. I suspect near the Texas Roadhouse, Eggspectation, and what not.
It's right next to Texas Roadhouse. The Fosters is in a very new building, so that might be the problems with the maps.

TEX1N

imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:

Follow this map to Texas Roadhouse and you can't miss the Fosters right next door:

Texas Roadhouse
4993 Westone Plz
Chantilly, VA
(703) 378-9355

Marco

imported post

Thanks to all those that attended.

We had a patron politelyask who we worked for.
I briefly explained VA law and handed him a Yellow VCDL Gun laws card, he thanked us and I invited him to check out VCDL's web site.

Unfortunately, I was long winded.
My apologizes to all.
That is what happens when your only conversation all day is with a toddler.

zoom6zoom

imported post

Well, I was all set to attend and at the last minute my (out of state) boss pops in for an unannounced visit. Not only screwing up my lunch plans, but turning my 8 hour day into a 15 hour day.

nova

imported post

Sorry I couldn't be there, but I got my dates mixed up...I had to take care of some things at my college today at noon before I could finally "start" my month long break :)