• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who voted in the 1st U.S. Congressional elections today?

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Almost forgot about it this morning and just remembered when I arrived at work. This evening when I got home, grabbed the wife (who should have been in school but was playing hookey) and ran out to the polling place to vote. I talked to some of the poll workers and they said turn out had been very light. I was number 162 and that was at about 6 p.m.

So who else managed to make it to the polls today?

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, looks like a very light turn out even amongst our small community here also. It looks like Wittman had pretty much run away with this one with about 66% of the vote. I sure hope that he turns out to be a at least as good of a friend to our community as JoAnne was.

ETA: Thanks to VirginiaPlanter who provided the link to the election results!

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AtackDuck wrote:
I and my lovely sail trimmer, remembered at 18:40 to go vote. Made it with 10 minutes to spare. :celebrate

Don't you mean the "Admiral" Ha!

I am no longer in 1st dist. I'm in the Democratic district of Bobby Scott... uuuggghh