• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stuart959

imported post

Hi all, First off thank you to all the members who make this an enjoyable and knowledgable site/forum to visit. Secondly, i have a couple questions. I have been looking around for a Sig P229 has anyone seen a good deal on this model locally, CPO/new? What ranges around here do you guys recommend (I'm in Port Orchard)?
Thirdly, Are there any plans in the works for an OC get together or group shoot in the next couple weeks?

Thank you in advance everyone,
Stuey

Trigger Dr

imported post

Stuey,

I shoot at Poulsbo Sportsman club, and live in Port Orchard.

Stop in to Sportsmans Warehouse in Silverdale, come back to the gun counter and ask for Jim.

I might not sell you a gun, but will be glad for a face to face with another OC'er.

Jim