Thread: Fred Thompson

State Researcher

Post imported post

Anyone watch the Iowa debate yet? I thought Fred did a pretty good job once again.

I especially liked the beginning where he wasn't playing "hand games" with the moderator.

What do the rest of you think?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Constitution Party.

Post imported post

I caught the Democrat debate today and found it odd they kept proclaiming they would uphold the constitution. It seemed to me they were referring to the suspension of habeas corpus in Guantonimo. How about they worry about upholdingour constitutional rights (2A), and stop coddling terrorists.

Post imported post

I will never vote for Fred Thompson. He has no credibility, he has lied to the voters, and has no clear plans on how to save our country.

Vote for someone who does what they say they will do. Vote Ron Paul for president in 2008!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

State Researcher

Post imported post

Saint wrote:
    I will never vote for Fred Thompson. He has no credibility, he has lied to the voters, and has no clear plans on how to save our country.

Vote for someone who does what they say they will do. Vote Ron Paul for president in 2008!!!
    Usually the coming relief doesn't come until midway through the thread, but you'll get the hang of it... good one!