Thread: Newbie in PA

Post imported post

Hello everyone I'm skip from PA. I read the story on Rotz in my local paper and decided I would try this site out. Another gun site I belonged to no longer up and running. So finding another one with some people around me makes it alot easier!!!

Post imported post

First and foremost welcome. Have a seat grab a beverage and just enjoy the sometimes whimsical answers you will receive but fear not the questions. I sure hope you have a good sense of humor it always helps. Some of these debates get quite heated at times. But in anycase again welcome and enjoy!

Post imported post

WhiteFeather wrote:
    First and foremost welcome. Have a seat grab a beverage and just enjoy the sometimes whimsical answers you will receive but fear not the questions. I sure hope you have a good sense of humor it always helps. Some of these debates get quite heated at times. But in anycase again welcome and enjoy!
    But the participant with the unpopular opinion occasionally gets bullied by a moderator and has his posts deleted, so I guess it works out in the end...

Overall though it's a good bunch here. How exactly did you come across this site, though? I don't recall it's being mentioned in the story about Mr. Rotz that was posted in the PA forum..

Pittsburgh (Beechview), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

skip wrote:
    Hello everyone I'm skip from PA. I read the story on Rotz in my local paper and decided I would try this site out. Another gun site I belonged to no longer up and running. So finding another one with some people around me makes it alot easier!!!

Welcome, welcome here

Hope you find the info useful, and never hesitate to ask questions if you have them

The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked!

Post imported post

Yeah it has been covered in depth over at the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association http://www.pafoa.org

Post imported post

I read the report on Rotz in my local paper here where we live and it mentioned the site!!!