Thread: Another PA Member

Post imported post

Hello all I have a Tauras 9mm Stainless steel. Love my gun but more afraid to carry it at times because of stupid laws. I hope this site helps me out alot and I hope I can help some someday. I also have my license to carry also.

Post imported post

Welcome. You sound all set-up to OC in Pennsylvania, then... presuming you have a PA LTCF. Either way, you're good anywhere outside of Philadelphia, but with the PA LTCF, you're (legally) good to OC in Philadelphia as well.

Really, provided you have a PA LTCF or equivalent, PA laws are very non-restrictive regarding places off-limits to carry. Whether you'll get persecuted or not remains to be seen, but you're good to go from a legal standpoint.

Post imported post

Hello Skip ! Welcome to OCDO !:celebrate

~~Springfield

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO! OC is definitely legal in Pennsylvania, so don't be scared to OC. I think most of us (if we're honest), were a little apprehensive the first few times we OCed, but it becomes more natural as you do it more. One thing you might like to do is read the laws so you're personally familiar with them.

Post imported post

dngreer wrote:
    Welcome to OCDO! OC is definitely legal in Pennsylvania, so don't be scared to OC. I think most of us (if we're honest), were a little apprehensive the first few times we OCed, but it becomes more natural as you do it more. One thing you might like to do is read the laws so you're personally familiar with them.
    I was nervous as hell the first time i OC'd .... and the second and the third ....but
    after a little while ... It just started to feel natural, Once you build your confidence up,
    you WILL have good encounters, you WILL have curious people who just plainly, "don't know". And, likewise there is always the chance of a "bad" encounter. Just maintain your professionalism, be courtious regardless of the officer's attitude, and usually the bad encounters will pass... (been there).

Good Luck, and hope to see ya OC soon,

~~Springfield