Thread: Newbie from Ohio

Jefferson, Ohio, USA

Post imported post

Just wanted to say, Hi. Been lurking for sometime now and decided to chime in. Chl holder for 4 years,Oh and Pa permits. Open carrying before that. I've been open carrying more lately and I think people are excepting it more and more.

Greene County

Post imported post

you might consider posing your question in the OHIO section, more likely to get a response there.

One of my new neighbors is from OH and stated it is fairly gun friendly, however he was stationed in NY for a fews yrs sowho knows what he considers friendly.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Welcome Bersa45.

I presume from your handle you're a Bersa fan?? I am too; I own 2 .380s (Thunder and ThunderPlus), a 9mm, a .40, and a .45. Still working on obtaining the others (9UC, .380CC) to make it a complete set. The .380Plus is my regular carry weapon.

Glad to see you here!
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein