• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newbie from Ohio

Bersa45

imported post

Just wanted to say, Hi. Been lurking for sometime now and decided to chime in. Chl holder for 4 years,Oh and Pa permits. Open carrying before that. I've been open carrying more lately and I think people are excepting it more and more.

Marco

imported post

you might consider posing your question in the OHIO section, more likely to get a response there.

One of my new neighbors is from OH and stated it is fairly gun friendly, however he was stationed in NY for a fews yrs sowho knows what he considers friendly.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Welcome Bersa45.

I presume from your handle you're a Bersa fan?? I am too; I own 2 .380s (Thunder and ThunderPlus), a 9mm, a .40, and a .45. Still working on obtaining the others (9UC, .380CC) to make it a complete set. The .380Plus is my regular carry weapon.

Glad to see you here!