Thread: Neplusultra

Post imported post

Hey do you ever go up in to Craig... I looked it up and i am only about 60 miles from you.. Thought maybe ifwe could get the time worked out we could meet up at the range on 311 (about midway between us) 1 day this spring and toss some rounds or something..

Post imported post

Not trying to be a jerk, but this board does have a private messaging function that allows you to contact another member directly.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Right click on the name of the person you want to message. A little menu will appear, one option being to send a private message.

Its much more certain a forum member will see the little note in his upper right hand window about a private message waiting.

The person may not check back to the board until after the thread with the messagehas moved way down the list and back a page or two. He may miss the thread altogether unless it was one in which he was interested or participating.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Additionally, the default behavior in this forum for sending a private message is to email the recipient at the email they supplied in their registration notifying them of a received message.

Post imported post

John4me05 wrote:
    Hey do you ever go up in to Craig... I looked it up and i am only about 60 miles from you.. Thought maybe ifwe could get the time worked out we could meet up at the range on 311 (about midway between us) 1 day this spring and toss some rounds or something..
    Now there's a Craig Creek with a Federal shooting range but other than that there's nothing around here. As far as Craig county, now that's something different. Hope to see all you guys soon.

Oh, yea.....