• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Neplusultra

John4me05

imported post

Hey do you ever go up in to Craig... I looked it up and i am only about 60 miles from you.. Thought maybe ifwe could get the time worked out we could meet up at the range on 311 (about midway between us) 1 day this spring and toss some rounds or something..

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Right click on the name of the person you want to message. A little menu will appear, one option being to send a private message.

Its much more certain a forum member will see the little note in his upper right hand window about a private message waiting.

The person may not check back to the board until after the thread with the messagehas moved way down the list and back a page or two. He may miss the thread altogether unless it was one in which he was interested or participating.

vrwmiller

imported post

Additionally, the default behavior in this forum for sending a private message is to email the recipient at the email they supplied in their registration notifying them of a received message.

Neplusultra

imported post

John4me05 wrote:
Hey do you ever go up in to Craig... I looked it up and i am only about 60 miles from you.. Thought maybe ifwe could get the time worked out we could meet up at the range on 311 (about midway between us) 1 day this spring and toss some rounds or something..
Now there's a Craig Creek with a Federal shooting range but other than that there's nothing around here. As far as Craig county, now that's something different. Hope to see all you guys soon.

Oh, yea.....