• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tired of inaction... any suggestions?

imperialism2024

imported post

DreQo wrote:
I would FedEx a copy of it to the Chief, and give special instructions to FedEx that it must meet the Chief's hands and be signed off by him. Then you'll have confirmation that he has indeed received it.

Or send it USPS Certified with a Restricted requirement. The carrier is then supposed to check photo ID of the recipient to ensure delivery to that person.

spurrit

imported post

Y'all DO realise that Alabama ain't exactly KNOWN for honoring civil or otherrights, dontcha? If not, just run a search for "Alabama civil rights".

imperialism2024

imported post

spurrit wrote:
Y'all DO realise that Alabama ain't exactly KNOWN for honoring civil or otherrights, dontcha? If not, just run a search for "Alabama civil rights".

Dammit. Alright, let's give up then. We should focus our efforts on states that fully accept OC.

In a nation of private healthcare, sick people go to a doctor, not healthy people.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

spurrit wrote:
So Hank is gone, right? I think we need to pass the STFU flag on to spurrit. Say something appropriate and useful (edit: or funny) or just don't say anything at all.

imperialism2024

imported post

DreQo wrote:
spurrit wrote:
So Hank is gone, right? I think we need to pass the STFU flag on to spurrit. Say something appropriate and useful (edit: or funny) or just don't say anything at all.
I miss HankT :cry: