Thread: would anyone be mind or be interested in....

Post imported post

wondering if anyone would mind or be interested in a more northern dinner/lunch meet? maybe set it up parallel with the more southern meets or something?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
    wondering if anyone would mind or be interested in a more northern dinner/lunch meet? maybe set it up parallel with the more southern meets or something?
    Go ahead and tell me you weren'tmaking a pun. Go ahead.

Me,I'll always arrange mysocial calendar longitudinally.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    uncoolperson wrote:

i wasn't, but now that you point it out.... i'll go ahead and take credit for it

(i think that might warrant calling you a cartography dork)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
    SNIP (i think that might warrant calling you a cartography dork)
    You're closer than you know.

Eagle Scout and reasonably good orienteer, here. Also, some years ago, I regularly called the publisher of a certain set of maps I used at work to report errors. I'd find about one a month. Eventually, I figured it was time to ask for a free map for all the assistance I was giving. They readily agreed. I decided to push it, and asked if I could have one signed by the cartographer. Sure enough, a little while later I received a brand-new map, signed bya cartographer.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I live in Arlington a few minutes* north of Marysville. I'd love to finally meet some of the forum members.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:

+1 for making the dorkiest statement I've read today :celebrate....lol

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I know two girls who would like to meet you all:

Meri and Dian. They are so beautiful, they have no parallel;and, best of all,they are willing to allow a guy a lot of latitude. They're not shyto any degree. And are happy to go anywhere, anytime, in just minutes. They're quite engaging; you won't feel like seconds on this date.

Once you see their contours, you'll think you lost your bearings, guaranteed. Can your mindcompass such an evening?

What do you say? Care to try new horizons,experience new zeniths? Your curiosity's extant?

Do I have to draw you a map?

State Researcher

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    I know two girls who would like to meet you all:

Meri and Dian. They are so beautiful, they have no parallel;and, best of all,they are willing to allow a guy a lot of latitude. They're not shyto any degree. And are happy to go anywhere, anytime, in just minutes. They're quite engaging; you won't feel like seconds on this date.

Once you see their contours, you'll think you lost your bearings, guaranteed.

What do you say? Care to try new horizons,experience new zeniths? Your curiosity's extant?

Do I have to draw you a map?
    Wow. You were right. I stand corrected Citizen. However, doesn't it make me equally as dorky for getting the puns, and finding them bloody hillarious? Oh crap... I think it does. Oh well. Good one.:celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post