• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

would anyone be mind or be interested in....

uncoolperson

imported post

wondering if anyone would mind or be interested in a more northern dinner/lunch meet? maybe set it up parallel with the more southern meets or something?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
wondering if anyone would mind or be interested in a more northern dinner/lunch meet? maybe set it up parallel with the more southern meets or something?

Go ahead and tell me you weren'tmaking a pun. Go ahead. :)

Me,I'll always arrange mysocial calendar longitudinally.

uncoolperson

imported post

Citizen wrote:
uncoolperson wrote:

Go ahead and tell me you weren'tmaking a pun. Go ahead. :)

Me,I'll always arrange mysocial calendar longitudinally.
i wasn't, but now that you point it out.... i'll go ahead and take credit for it

(i think that might warrant calling you a cartography dork)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
SNIP (i think that might warrant calling you a cartography dork)

:D You're closer than you know.

Eagle Scout and reasonably good orienteer, here. Also, some years ago, I regularly called the publisher of a certain set of maps I used at work to report errors. I'd find about one a month. Eventually, I figured it was time to ask for a free map for all the assistance I was giving. They readily agreed. I decided to push it, and asked if I could have one signed by the cartographer. Sure enough, a little while later I received a brand-new map, signed bya cartographer.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know two girls who would like to meet you all:

Meri and Dian. They are so beautiful, they have no parallel;and, best of all,they are willing to allow a guy a lot of latitude. They're not shyto any degree. And are happy to go anywhere, anytime, in just minutes. They're quite engaging; you won't feel like seconds on this date.

Once you see their contours, you'll think you lost your bearings, guaranteed. Can your mindcompass such an evening?

What do you say? Care to try new horizons,experience new zeniths? Your curiosity's extant?

Do I have to draw you a map?

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Citizen wrote:
I know two girls who would like to meet you all:

Meri and Dian. They are so beautiful, they have no parallel;and, best of all,they are willing to allow a guy a lot of latitude. They're not shyto any degree. And are happy to go anywhere, anytime, in just minutes. They're quite engaging; you won't feel like seconds on this date.

Once you see their contours, you'll think you lost your bearings, guaranteed.

What do you say? Care to try new horizons,experience new zeniths? Your curiosity's extant?

Do I have to draw you a map?
Wow. You were right. I stand corrected Citizen. However, doesn't it make me equally as dorky for getting the puns, and finding them bloody hillarious? Oh crap... I think it does. Oh well. Good one.:celebrate