• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What type of gun control will an anti-gun president try to pass?

Could a federal law prohibiting Right-To-Carry actually pass?

• A. Not a chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Possibly

• C. Yes

• Total voters

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Obama has already stated that he supports a federal ban on civilian concealed carry so that cat is out of the bag. I pretty much agree with No NAU as to how this is most likely to play out unless the citizens of this nation deicide soon to be citizens rather than subjects.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Oh wow, that link.... The list of weapons to ban is disturbing, it even includes the hi-point carbine (And the Kel-Tec Sub 2k)! A pistol caliber carbine. Wow.

(And the Mini-14...)

Also trying to bring back the 10rd mags

It shall be unlawful for any person to import or bring into the United States a large capacity ammunition feeding device