• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got my Ticket in hand...

Sage of Seattle

imported post

Hi everyone....

I got in just fine after a hell of a long day Monday.

I had a wonderful Christmas and keeping really busy with putting together Erector sets and Lincoln Logs and Legos (Pirates of the Carribbean, doncha know!) and such like. Just found out someone bashed into our car last night sometime -- no injuries but a hit-and-run nonetheless. We're still pretty pissed off about it.

Anyway, what's on the agenda for this week or next?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sage of Seattle wrote:
Hi everyone....

I got in just fine after a hell of a long day Monday.

I had a wonderful Christmas and keeping really busy with putting together Erector sets and Lincoln Logs and Legos (Pirates of the Carribbean, doncha know!) and such like. Just found out someone bashed into our car last night sometime -- no injuries but a hit-and-run nonetheless. We're still pretty pissed off about it.

Anyway, what's on the agenda for this week or next?
There's a get-together the 6th: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/6753.html

Sage of Seattle

imported post

B
U
M
P
O
L
A

Hi, everyone. The little woman and I had to put off our wedded bliss until March 8 in the Virginia Beach area.

She and I would like to give a warm welcome to any who are in the area and who would wish to attend. I will PM the location and time to interested parties.

I've asked Bubba Ron to also spread the word on our behalf there in Virginia.

As mentioned earlier, firearms make good wedding gifts! :D

Okay, I'm kidding about the last part. All we ask for is your attendance and well-wishes. Gifts are optional.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Sage of Seattle wrote:
Hi, everyone. The little woman and I had to put off our wedded bliss until March 8 in the Virginia Beach area.
March 8th - that's less than 2 weeks - we better hear some plans soon :shock:

We're going to have to have a dining out next week just to make some plans of our own :exclaim: