• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for a CZ82?

Bill45

imported post

Dloes anyone know who makes a leather holster for the CZ82?

I would carry this concealed so a open top (no tie down strap) is prefered.

Bill

Bill45

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I've thought about getting a CZ82 or 83. I gather you like yours?

Steve

Yes I like mine very much. High quality and very accurate.

I found it most accurate with Hornaday XTP 95gr HP's.

I just can not find a quality holster for it.

Bill45

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Did you look at the link I posted?... There are many quality holsters presented.

Yes, I went to the sites and they look good. So do the ones from the Red Storm people.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Bill45

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
I don’t know what this has to do with Washington, unless you’re asking where to buy a holster locally. I think you’d get better coverage up in the Holsters and Accessories Forum. Here’s the master holster makers list from THR.

I tried asking at the section for holsters and accessories and go no response.

If you do not like my asking on the Washington site you can move to California.

Thundar

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I've thought about getting a CZ82 or 83. I gather you like yours?

Steve
The CZ 82 is a superb gun. The gun is well balanced with little recoil for fast follow up shots.For accurately emptying the magazine in a hurry there are few better. On the down side the 9x18 round is less than what some desire. I love mine.