• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-Gun Artwork

3/325

imported post

These are some graphics I've put together over the last six months or so just for my own entertainment. Mostly they were inspired by posts on this and other boards. They aren't OC-specific, but I'm already warming up for that topic.

1 never forget who's doing what when it comes to your rights
2 for all the die-hard 9mm fans
3, 4, 5, 10, 12 and 13 come from the lunacy of so-called "gun free zones"
6 every 9v45 battle ends with cries of "shot placement!"
7 the sheepdog, emblem of those who take personal responsibility for the safety of others
8 for anyone who's gotten a hot brass surprise
9 have to thank Mika whats-her-face for that one
11 a graphic requested by a fellow GT member
14 if I ever run a range, this will be posted (along with #6)
15 was inspired by the left's never-ending quest for the "perfect safety feature"

ETA: After updating the comp image I realized that I had to go back and make changes to the above list. Unfortunately, all the responses in this thread are now going to be referencing unintended images. Sorry bout that.

comp.jpg

comp.jpg

3/325

imported post

#11 is probably the oldest one of the bunch. I did that back in March (?) of this year and have since posted it in a couple of places. I've also seen it pop up in a couple places where I didn't post it (but that's a good thing).

nofoa

imported post

I love #5, especially using cho's picture. The no symbol around him looks a little odd. Can you repost that picture without it. I bet it would look even more awesome.

Favs
5!!!!

Wheelgunner

imported post

Right On!

I used that cartoon to explain to my kids that there are three kinds of people when it comes to crime.

1. Sheep: good, productiveand trusting people

2. Sheepdogs: Good, productiveand trusting people who carry (civilian and Police)

3. Wolves

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

That it some great work 3/325! I took a trip to your website and saw some of your services. Is it possible to get #4 (Thank you for smoking) printed on a black T-shirt? If so, sign me up for two of them!

3/325

imported post

nofoa: I LOVE Sam the sheepdog. One of my favorites has him and Ralph the wolf (who bears a striking resemblance to Wile E. Coyote) clocking in. "Mornin' Sam." "Mornin' Ralph."

I wanted to put a grayed out circle/slash on the Cho poster to suggest that there was a law forbidding something and, by golly, it somehow failed to keep the bad guy away. I don't like the idea of "immortalizing" mass murderers, but the only reason that twisted dirtbag was able to get such a high body count was through the ignorance of VT policy makers.

SGT Jensen: Actually I had posted my little collection on another board and someone made a similar suggestion. I just spent the last three days trying to put together an online store for hats, shirts, posters, mugs...all the usual stuff.

I came up with the name "RKBA Gear". It sounds a little hokey but I had to come up with something and all my other ideas were worse. Anyway, you can see it by clicking here:

It's too late to order anything for Christmas (wish I'd thought of doing this a month ago! :banghead: ) unless you pay the outrageously high "express" shipping. However, everybody's got a birthday, right?
:celebrate

just_a_car

imported post

John Hardin wrote:
You need some cleavage on #10.

As much as I agree that there is never enough cleavage... it doesn't just happen in that instance.

I've had a spend Wolf .308Win shell come out of my CETME bounce off the stall wall, hit the ceiling and land right on my TShirt-wearing, exposed forearm... and stayed there. Needless to say, it got my attention real-quick and I tipped my arm to get it off, but not before it caused a burn that now looks like a very light freckle.

I've also had a guy's spent 9mm shellcome over the stall wall and land right in the web of my hand between my hand and the rifle. I pulled my hand away from the rifle to let it drop and the shell was just hot enough to hurt, but cool enough not to burn or leave a mark.

Wheelgunner

imported post

I've also had a guy's spent 9mm shellcome over the stall wall and land right in the web of my hand between my hand and the rifle. I pulled my hand away from the rifle to let it drop and the shell was just hot enough to hurt, but cool enough not to burn or leave a mark.

This is why we revolver shooters sometimes snicker when your gun jams. We call it "brass rain".

3/325

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
3/325 wrote:
But, shouldn't that be a bra?... :p
Nah. Cleavage doesn't eject anything. Instead, it draws you in....

Murphyslaw: I could do that, but it would have to be on a white shirt. For some reason CafePress doesn't offer back printing on any of their dark shirts. I don't know why (seems kinda stupid to me).