• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-Gun Artwork

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

3/325 wrote:
Murphyslaw: I could do that, but it would have to be on a white shirt. For some reason CafePress doesn't offer back printing on any of their dark shirts. I don't know why (seems kinda stupid to me).
OT but try http://www.spiritshop.com. The quality is a lot better, and you can upload artwork and let your customers pick and chose what artwork to use and where to put it.

fatalhubris

imported post

here are a couple of personal favorites of mine. the second isnt really pro gun but it's amusing any way you look at it.

Gun3.jpg
violence.jpg

3/325

imported post

nofoa: You're going to get a love-note from the copyright police regarding the sheepdog as soon as theynotice it. They already gave me crap about one of my designs (even though it's MY design :cuss:)

nofoa

imported post

That settles that, thank you. I'll take the stuff down right away, i don't want to have disney after me. They might send zombie walt after my brains.

XD40coyote

imported post

I have some ideas, could you do something with them? REALLY tired right now, so will have to get back to you about this. Since I seem incapable of doing anything with my creative mind, maybe someone else can use some of my ideas.

XD40coyote

imported post

First and foremost I'd like some were-coyotes creeping along together with XD's LOL

There's more to this...

Bear with me, my ability to do much of anything in winter is nill.

I have some old drawings ( 1991-1994), some offensive, some not near as. Do I dare post the wolf mall shooting one? Its one of those sheeple things and seems more relevant than ever, but the drawing seems to glorify the wolf (I didn't put any "no gun" signs in it, therefore as a cartoon drawing it doesn't seem ironic or anything). It had a poem to go with it, whole thing was a mockery really, ends with the police wolves killing the bad wolf and the police cheif has a rug made of the bad wolf's hide. Can't find a copy of the poem-story though. Darn mice probably used it as a toilet and it got tossed.

I graduated from an art college in 1994, but had to go on meds for depression in that last year,and the meds numb out my ability to be super creative. Still have ideas pop up, was doing pretty well this last summer, but winter gives me the blahs andI want to hibernate.