• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dec Meet...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

OK, everybody. It seems that We have not yet found a place that we can have a Pot Luck @ but I am, by recommedation from Clark Aposhian, talking with one of the Owners from Su Casa. He will be back in town wednesday and will see if things workout. So I will have more info wednesday I hope.

As far as date and time. It's on the 29th of Dec @ Noon.

If anybody knows of a location where we can hace a Pot Luck and can hold round 35+ people please give me a call @ (801) 865-4571

xmirage2kx

imported post

I know of some outdoor places (has a roof, but no walls) if that interests anyone, but there will probably be snow by the 29th

tarzan1888

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
OK, everybody. It seems that We have not yet found a place that we can have a Pot Luck @ but I am, by recommedation from Clark Aposhian, talking with one of the Owners from Su Casa. He will be back in town wednesday and will see if things workout. So I will have more info wednesday I hope.

If anybody knows of a location where we can hace a Pot Luck and can hold round 35+ people please give me a call @ (801) 865-4571

I will be out freezing with the scouts and can't make it. :(

Hay UTOC-45-44where have you been keeping yourself?

Tarzan

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
UTOC-45-44where have you been keeping yourself?
I think he found a nice rock to crawl under to hide from the Granger School District cop! :p

We need to plan one of these events when you are in town, Tarzan! Do you have a "Utah schedule":question:

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:

We cannot be @ Su Casa.:cry:

I don't have a location. I can try the local Golden Corral here in West Valley City, I don't know...This local Golden Corral has a very nice area for us.

Please help @ this time to see what we can do. I don't want December to be a miss guys.

Help me brainstorm. Call me ASAP if you have any Ideas concerning any locations. My cell # is (801)865-4571.

tarzan1888

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
....I think he found a nice rock to crawl under to hide from the Granger School District cop! :p.......

Ok I sense a story here....

Come on Kevin, enlighten me.

Tarzan

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:

I don't have a location. I can try the local Golden Corral here in West Valley City, I don't know...This local Golden Corral has a very nice area for us.

Please help @ this time to see what we can do. I don't want December to be a miss guys.

Help me brainstorm. Call me ASAP if you have any Ideas concerning any locations. My cell # is (801)865-4571.

OK Everybody...

I have talked to Golden Corral @ 3500 So 3399 West, and they said that we can come Saturday 29th @ 3 Pm. I told them 40 people, give or take.

I tried Chuck-a-rama and they said ABSOLUTELY NO RESERVATIONS on Saturdays.

If there are any better ideas of a Place please call me or post it.

Yeah, I know...Golden Corral AGAIN..everybody thinks, but A place is better than no place.

swillden

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Mainly...it's the Holidays. Places are full reservations already. But 40+ people is hard to find places for.
Makes sense. Have you had any places say "ahh... no" when you told them it the group would all be armed, or do you even tell them?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:

OK Everybody...

I have talked to Golden Corral @ 3500 So 3399 West, and they said that we can come Saturday 29th @ 3 Pm. I told them 40 people, give or take.

Yeah, I know...Golden Corral AGAIN..everybody thinks, but A place is better than no place.

I have confirmed that Clark Aposhian will be there.

Mitch Vilos, http://www.firearmslaw.com/ ,will be there to. He is THE 2 Amendment Attorney here in Utah and he will bring his book so that we can buy it and he will sign it. He will let us have a Q & A.

I have contacted David Nelson, http://www.stonewallshootingsportsutah.org/, and waiting answer back.

I left a message with Charles Hardy, http://www.goutahorg.org/ , and hope that he will answer back.

Brent Tenney, President of Second Amendment Students of Utah, http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=0343af90-8f49-4c1b-b67f-a25656d98047, has been asked and expecting answer back from him.

Finally...I invited House Rep. Curt Oda and REALLY hope that he will get back to me.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:

OK Everybody...

I have confirmed that Clark Aposhian will be there.

Mitch Vilos, http://www.firearmslaw.com/ ,will be there to. He is THE 2 Amendment Attorney here in Utah and he will bring his book so that we can buy it and he will sign it. He will let us have a Q & A.

I have contacted David Nelson, http://www.stonewallshootingsportsutah.org/, and waiting answer back.

I left a message with Charles Hardy, http://www.goutahorg.org/ , and hope that he will answer back.

Brent Tenney, President of Second Amendment Students of Utah, http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=0343af90-8f49-4c1b-b67f-a25656d98047, has been asked and expecting answer back from him.

Finally...I invited House Rep. Curt Oda and REALLY hope that he will get back to me.

David Nelson has responded in the affirmative.

Rep Curt Oda had to decline due to a prior engagement.

I have not heard from Charles Hardy yet. And also waiting for a response from Brent Tenny.

b1ack5mith

imported post

bought a triple K gunbelt and holster for dads .357 for Christmas!(2 belts, a med and large, so i can wear it too) and i looove it! :D how have you all been? sorry i havent been on much! (cant wait till the next meet)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

The day is here! :celebrate

Remember everybody... Today, Golden Corrall in West Valley City, 1500 Hrs!

...and Travis! You or Tom needs to wear that new Triple K! That's one fine lookin' setup. :cool: