• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip on New Years

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I heard on the news the other night that glass bottles and cans were restricted and all beverages should be in plastic cups. At the same time, they indicated guns and other weapons were also restricted items. Can anyone confirm?

It's probably a good idea anyway, especially for OC. Too many people shoulder to shoulder, it at least represents a good opportunity to have your weapon stolen.

combatcarry

imported post

I once drove into Vegas on New Years eve and LVMPD was stopping every vehicle on I-15 southbound.I was carrying concealed and didn't have any problems. Ipersonally wouldn't hesitate to carry concealed anywhere in Las Vegas during New Yearseve. Of course I never drink and am always alert to my surroundings.

I also recently visited the Bellagio to look at the flower garden. They used to pop trunks before allowing entry, but this time I just got waved by.

I get the general feeling that security in Vegas is lightening up a little.