• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ommaladen open this weekend? Any takers for Saturday?

OneShot

imported post

I guess I should check the range site first, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested in going Saturday morning-noonish. I can't make it Sunday, paintball war that day.

Weather check.....

New Castle, DE. Dec. 22, 2007

cloudy, low 40/ high 47

10% chance of precip.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

I want to put in a tentative yes... I have the in-laws coming in that day, so I might be able to get an hour or so free to head over and shoot. I'll PM you my cell number and description in the event that I'm able to go. :)

vrquick

imported post

I have never been down there before. Is it and outdoor range? Do the sell targets and ammo? I will see if me and the girlfriend can make it down there.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

vrquick wrote:
I have never been down there before. Is it and outdoor range? Do the sell targets and ammo? I will see if me and the girlfriend can make it down there.

Outdoor -- dress appropriately. :) Range fee is a very cheap $5 an hour... they do sell very cheap targets. No, ammo though. However, there is a Walmart not a couple of miles up the road (on Route 40 just before the 13/40 split) where you can get a box of 100 rounds 9mm for about $16, along with other Winchest White Box products.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

Nice! Looks like we'll have a few folks show up, then.

I'll be the slightly overweight guy (5'11") with the Springfield XD-9mm with the silver extended mag release and fiber optic sights. Most likely have on my Guiness hat. :)

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

Had a blast, guys!

Definitely looking forward to doing this again -- you know you have fun when you leave the range with unspent ammunition because you spent more time talking than shooting. :)

Maybe one day we'll have an OC dinner some weekend!

radnor

imported post

Sounds like you guys had a great meet 'n greet. Hope to make the next one. Usually hit there on a Sunday after 1:00.