Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Santa Says ....

  1. #1
    Administrator John Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bristol, VA
    Posts
    1,735

    Post imported post

    Give the gift that keeps on giving!


    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    326

    Post imported post

    And a Merry Christmas back to you and everyone else on the forum.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Maryville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    407

    Post imported post

    I'll second that. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boise, Idaho, , USA
    Posts
    164

    Post imported post

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    I'd like to wish everyone a generic secular winter holiday.

    Just kidding Merry Christmas!

  6. #6
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    , Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,606

    Post imported post

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays (PC)



  7. #7
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,737

    Post imported post

    Merry Christmas to all. I hope each and every one of you get that very special gift under the tree that you hoped for.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    , Nevada, USA
    Posts
    343

    Post imported post

    Merry Christmas to you all as well.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    color of law wrote:
    Merry Christmas to all. I hope each and every one of you get that very special gift under the tree that you hoped for.
    *Looks under tree* Nope, still no crate of full-auto AK-47's yet. Maybe if I keep waiting...

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member Tess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,765

    Post imported post

    Thanks so much John.

    Merry Christmas/Happy Yule to you and all. Particular thanks to you and Mike for maintaining the board, and to all who contribute to the discussions.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, USA
    Posts
    240

    Post imported post

    So that's where my Springfield Mil-Spec went! No cookies for Santa this year, he jacked my gun:shock:. LOL I Kid I Kid!

  12. #12
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,737

    Post imported post

    imperialism2024 wrote:
    color of law wrote:
    Merry Christmas to all. I hope each and every one of you get that very special gift under the tree that you hoped for.
    *Looks under tree* Nope, still no crate of full-auto AK-47's yet. Maybe if I keep waiting...
    Close your eyes and click your heals togather twice and say *&&^#$%^$##@@

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oley, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    221

    Post imported post

    Merry Christmas and a very happy winter solstice to all!

    A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet. I wish all a great season and a very blessed and joyful new year.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    WhiteFeather wrote:
    A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet.
    I'll second that. And let's make sure it stays one of the best.


    ETA: Still waiting for Santa to bring me that crate of AK's...

  15. #15
    Regular Member UtahRSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    146

    Post imported post

    A very merry Christmas to you all, and thanks for the information and experiences I've read here. Because of the encouraging posts of others, I've carried openly more in the last six months or so, than in the previous five years since I got my permit.

    I'll be doing mostly concealed carry than open carry now until the weather warms up. But at least I'm not concerned about making an open carry choice when the situation makes that possible.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    534

    Post imported post

    A big non PC MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous New Year to all members,and special thanks to Messrs. Pierce and Stollenwerk for giving us this forum to flap our gums on!

    TrueBrit.

  17. #17
    State Researcher dng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,290

    Post imported post

    The whole cookies and milk thing for Santa worked out great for my wife... She got a .410 pump for christmas! Now why couldn't Santa get a gunfor me? Merry Christmas, folks!

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    imperialism2024 wrote:
    WhiteFeather wrote:
    A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet.
    I'll second that. And let's make sure it stays one of the best.


    ETA: Still waiting for Santa to bring me that crate of AK's...
    Yes, thank you Mike and jpierce. You have inspired so many people to protect themselves instead of being a sheep, and that's what's important.



    And I'd rather have a crate of full-auto M4's. AK's are so inaccurate because of the reciever design, so the barrel shakes when thebolt slams back. Although, M4's aren't as reliable as they should be, buta gas piston/operating rod assembly fixes that problem.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    cape girardeau, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    15

    Post imported post

    marry christmas to all

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    WhiteRabbit22 wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote:
    WhiteFeather wrote:
    A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet.
    I'll second that. And let's make sure it stays one of the best.


    ETA: Still waiting for Santa to bring me that crate of AK's...
    Yes, thank you Mike and jpierce. You have inspired so many people to protect themselves instead of being a sheep, and that's what's important.



    And I'd rather have a crate of full-auto M4's. AK's are so inaccurate because of the reciever design, so the barrel shakes when thebolt slams back. Although, M4's aren't as reliable as they should be, buta gas piston/operating rod assembly fixes that problem.
    Well, to each his own. I didn't get that crate of AK-47's, though.

    Question: Does Santa need to use 4473's when giving guns as presents? Or not?

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristow, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    491

    Post imported post

    In VA itwould be a private transaction .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •