• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Santa Says ....

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Give the gift that keeps on giving!

Attachments

• PackingSanta.png
    PackingSanta.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 390

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thanks so much John.

Merry Christmas/Happy Yule to you and all. Particular thanks to you and Mike for maintaining the board, and to all who contribute to the discussions.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
color of law wrote:
Merry Christmas to all. I hope each and every one of you get that very special gift under the tree that you hoped for.
*Looks under tree* Nope, still no crate of full-auto AK-47's yet. Maybe if I keep waiting...
Close your eyes and click your heals togather twice and say *&&^#$%^$##@@:D

WhiteFeather

imported post

Merry Christmas and a very happy winter solstice to all!

A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet. I wish all a great season and a very blessed and joyful new year.

imperialism2024

imported post

WhiteFeather wrote:
A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet.

I'll second that. And let's make sure it stays one of the best. :uhoh:

ETA: Still waiting for Santa to bring me that crate of AK's...

UtahRSO

imported post

A very merry Christmas to you all, and thanks for the information and experiences I've read here. Because of the encouraging posts of others, I've carried openly more in the last six months or so, than in the previous five years since I got my permit.

I'll be doing mostly concealed carry than open carry now until the weather warms up. But at least I'm not concerned about making an open carry choice when the situation makes that possible.

TrueBrit

imported post

A big non PC MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous New Year to all members,and special thanks to Messrs. Pierce and Stollenwerk for giving us this forum to flap our gums on!

TrueBrit.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

The whole cookies and milk thing for Santa worked out great for my wife... She got a .410 pump for christmas! Now why couldn't Santa get a gunfor me? :lol: Merry Christmas, folks!

WhiteRabbit22

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
WhiteFeather wrote:
A very special thank you to Mike and jpierce for putting up with me and the like. And for maintaining one of the best forums on the internet.

Yes, thank you Mike and jpierce. You have inspired so many people to protect themselves instead of being a sheep, and that's what's important.

And I'd rather have a crate of full-auto M4's. AK's are so inaccurate because of the reciever design, so the barrel shakes when thebolt slams back. Although, M4's aren't as reliable as they should be, buta gas piston/operating rod assembly fixes that problem.

imperialism2024

imported post

WhiteRabbit22 wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
WhiteFeather wrote:

Yes, thank you Mike and jpierce. You have inspired so many people to protect themselves instead of being a sheep, and that's what's important.

And I'd rather have a crate of full-auto M4's. AK's are so inaccurate because of the reciever design, so the barrel shakes when thebolt slams back. Although, M4's aren't as reliable as they should be, buta gas piston/operating rod assembly fixes that problem.
Well, to each his own. I didn't get that crate of AK-47's, though.

Question: Does Santa need to use 4473's when giving guns as presents? Or not?