• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Manassas man arrested on federal weapons charges

LEO 229

imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
LEO 229, I don't often agree w/ you, but I think you were right the first time.
WE vote for those who make new laws whether they concern new subjects or old ones. We could repeal the Machine Gun taxes and restrictions if we chose to.
Hopefully, after a successful Supreme Court case or two, getting more people to take responsibility for their own defense, a change or 10 in the news media, and electing some new Reps in State and US Congress, we will finally get what we deserve. :lol:
This is what needs to be done..... We need to be sure people are in office that support what we want. I believe that is how the system was designed.

The bad part is when the flip-flop after they are elected!! :uhoh:

Marco

imported post

He needs a few gun friendly people on his jury.

I couldn't/wouldn't find him gulity if I was onthe jury.

Federal gun laws are out dated and stupid.

LEO 229

imported post

True.... but he did make machine guns and sell them to people that were not checked out. These handy pieces of hardware could EASILY end up in the hands of gang bangers.

Not that I care if they kill each other off but... cops and citizens could get hurt with all that lead.

Neplusultra

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
True.... but he did make machine guns and sell them to people that were not checked out. These handy pieces of hardware could EASILY end up in the hands of gang bangers.

Not that I care if they kill each other off but... cops and citizens could get hurt with all that lead.
Are you saying those ATF agents might sell them to gang-bangers? Obviously the man could tell the buyers were fine upstanding law-abiding citizens :^). Your argument goes against private sales without BGCs, oops did I start that one up again?

LEO 229

imported post

Come on.... you know what I am getting at.

If you cannot find something wrong with what I say.. Please do not attack the obvious intent of the message. ;)