• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone make "gunslinger" belts f/semi-autos?

spy1

imported post

Yeah, just like Matt Dillon, Billy the Kid, etc. used to wear.

Ideally, instead of having loops, it would be able to hold two spare magazines (horizontally) for my Springfield XP 4" in .45 cal. (left-handed, of course).

Anyone know any maker that has something like that? Pete

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

spy1 wrote:
Yeah, just like Matt Dillon, Billy the Kid, etc. used to wear.

Ideally, instead of having loops, it would be able to hold two spare magazines (horizontally) for my Springfield XP 4" in .45 cal. (left-handed, of course).

Anyone know any maker that has something like that? Pete
Call Jimmy at Backwoods Leather in Virginia at 1-757-483-4872

He can and will make most anything - fair prices too.
I have several of his holsters and the fit is excellant.
Only negative is that he does not have a web site.
If you ever get to Richmond for a gun show at the Showplace in Mechanicsville (check the VCDL site for dates), he is always there in the left rear.

Yata hey

ChinChin

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Call Jimmy at Backwoods Leather in Virginia at 1-757-483-4872

He can and will make most anything - fair prices too.
I have several of his holsters and the fit is excellant.
Only negative is that he does not have a web site.
If you ever get to Richmond for a gun show at the Showplace in Mechanicsville (check the VCDL site for dates), he is always there in the left rear.

Yata hey
I know that guy! Always in the same place at every Chantilly gun show. I bought two carry belts from him over the years as my store bought belts tend to die a quick death from the wear and tear. His however have withstood the test of time.

Good guy, reminds me of a old-west cowboy.