Thread: Delaware CCDW Process Podcast

State Researcher

Post imported post

So, for Christmas I bought myself an iPod touch -- within a few days, I'd loaded it up with podcasts of things that piqued my interest, including a podcast by the guys over at http://gunrights.us/. In listening to the podcast, the guy solicted podcasts from his listeners that covered the process for getting a permit in their respective state.

So, I sat down later that day -- having done some sound production in the past, I already had the software and a nice condenser microphone setup on my PC, and I spent a short while cranking this out.

http://podcast.gunrights.us/2007/12/...g-episode-064/

My part starts about 20-21 minutes into the podcast. My segment runs about 17 mintues and it's followed up by an interview with John Pierce -- one of the founders of OCDO here.

Hope you find it informative.

Post imported post

GREAT JOB!!! Outstanding! Way to get the message out there about our horrible system!!!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Thanks!

Planning one about Open Carry as well -- I want to cherry pick a few success and failure stories to share and gather some other information before recording it, though.

Post imported post

Good deal! If you need any help, Let me know. Don't know much about sound recording or anything, but if you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Kev