• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Federal Complaint tells a story

Edward Peruta

Edward Peruta

imported post

I have put this here so others may read the information at the link in the above post.

A motion for Summary Judgment has been filed in the Federal civil case of James F. Goldberg v.Town of Glastonbury.

Click on this link:
http://www.ctgunrights.com/00.Webpages/goldberg_filestown_sjm.htm

I have posted all the PDF documents which were filed with the Federal Court this afternoon.

For all who have been following this case, the documents should be of interest.

GoldCoaster

imported post

Thanks for the update as always Ed.

Couple of things, it looked like there were pages of the affidavits missing, the page numbers jumped all over the place.

I didn't realize they squeezed a $500 charitable bribe out of him in exchange for a nolle either.. I'm all for charitable contributions IF you have done something wrong but leaning on him for a donation when he was in the right and the cops were in the wrong.. well I don't like that at all.

I am really disgusted with Judge Norko too, where does he get off deciding the pistol is forfeit? the nolle means the case goes away, the permit is ordered returned and yet the gun is ordered destroyed? Not much of a judge in my opinion.

Looking forward to the Federal court's ruling, that should be coming out before long!