• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

***CARPOOL COORDINATION THREAD***

Marco

imported post

bohdi wrote:
I believe I may have 1 available seat at this time, perhaps two.

I hopefully plan to ride with Bodhi if that seat is still available.
If not, I have room for 4 in my car.

vtme_grad98

imported post

So am I the only person in the Norfolk/Va Beach/Chesapeake area thinking about going? Considering how many people seem to show up to the monthly dinners, I would have thought at least one other person from there would have shown some interest in going.

Bubba Ron

imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
So am I the only person in the Norfolk/Va Beach/Chesapeake area thinking about going? Considering how many people seem to show up to the monthly dinners, I would have thought at least one other person from there would have shown some interest in going.
No - our car is full, we will be at the GA around 9:00am on the 21st.

This Thursday the 10this a VCDL meeting and overview of Lobby Dayevents at the VFW Post 4809 -right off Military Hwy - 5728 Bartee Street, Norfolk 23502 phone: 757-481-1343. You may be able to hook up with a ride there.

vtme_grad98

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
vtme_grad98 wrote:
No - our car is full, we will be at the GA around 9:00am on the 21st.

This Thursday the 10this a VCDL meeting and overview of Lobby Dayevents at the VFW Post 4809 -right off Military Hwy - 5728 Bartee Street, Norfolk 23502 phone: 757-481-1343. You may be able to hook up with a ride there.
Actually, I just got 3 PMs, so my car is already full as well. I will try to make that meeting though, if for no other reason than to get some tips on how to navigate Richmond, and find parking by the capitol building.

Tomahawk

imported post

I hope to make it, but I have to work a midnight shift. I'm trying to work around it.

If I do go I may meet at Circuit City and caravan down along with you. As long as I can find a parking spot when I get there I'll be happy. I want to be able to drive myself home ahenever I feel like, so I can't promise a seat to anyone.

AbNo

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Sweet, tnx Kendo!

Actually, she's leaving from Haymarket, and passing through H'burg. I don't know if she'd be up for unknown passengers in her car for two hours 'till she got down to where I am. :D