Thread: Ruger SR9

Post imported post

I bought one of these 2 days ago. finally got to the range today. It performed as expected, flawless. The grip fits my hand and barely any recoil. This is a light very well balanced gun. I paid $ 479 with a holster and 25 hollow points. This comes with two 17 round mags, nice. Also my Fobus HP-2 paddle hoster is almost a perfect match for this gun.:celebrate

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Bersa45 wrote:
    I bought one of these 2 days ago. finally got to the range today. It performed as expected, flawless. The grip fits my hand and barely any recoil. This is a light very well balanced gun. I paid $ 479 with a holster and 25 hollow points. This comes with two 17 round mags, nice. Also my Fobus HP-2 paddle hoster is almost a perfect match for this gun.:celebrate
    Congratulations on your new acquisition. Don't we get a picture of the whole rig?
    Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Bersa45 wrote:
    Congratulations on your new acquisition. Don't we get a picture of the whole rig?
    Yata hey
    I'll have to get with my son to help with the pictures but I will try and get some up shortly.

Post imported post

Congratulations!! Look forward to the pics.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Congratulations!! Look forward to the pics.

Post imported post

That SR9 is a nice looking pistol with the shiny slide. Are those night sights on the SR9?
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Bersa45 wrote:
    Nice! Congrats!-- I want one as well.

DC